Friday, March 02, 2007

FREEEEEDDOOOOOOM!

NO KIDS UNTIL SUNDAY!!!!!

I love my kids, really I do. But I have to say I am much more disappointed that my DVR is fucked up and can't be fixed until Tuesday than I am that my kids are gone for two nights.

I was kind of looking forward to an evening at home completely vegging out by myself, maybe even eating dinner in front of the t.v. - we never do that anymore, because of all that eating dinner together promotes familial wellbeing crap. I miss my coffee table being my dinner table. I miss Alex Trebec over dinner.

I guess I will, as my sister says, make like the Amish, and catch up on my reading.

Who's up for Saturday night shenanigans?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger StephB said...

We used to watch Jeopardy during dinner also - and yell answers at the screen. That and "get out there" on the OLN. They always made camping look like a lot more fun than I've found it to be.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

I haven't seen Get Out there. Will have to check that out. Once I have cable again.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter