Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Girls Night

I've written about how my brother-in-law calls our girls' nights "Girls Gone Mild." Not this past Saturday. I felt like complete and total ass on Sunday morning. Totally worth it, though, as it was good to go out and get a little crazy with the girls. Note to self: Beer good. Jagermeister shots bad. Especially after aforementioned beer.

Pictures below. I think I look fairly sedate, compared to the others, no?

Leelee, my sister.

Me and Leelee
Kit

Robin and Nessie. This one cracks me up.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting my Tiger pic first. Nice.

Also thanks for not displaying double chins. Double nice.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Lisa, there were a frighteningly large number of deleted pictures of the two of us. Staggering number.

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone else have a skull ring given to them from baseball cap guy and Simon the Englishman?

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

They gave you a ring? I got gypped!

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe i'm saying this 7 i don't know where i found this site .... but it's one of your former airband members - - jen lofberg

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Holy moly!!! How on EARTH did you find me? Ladies and Gentlemen - welcome to the Dogwood Girl stage, the one. The Only. JEN LOFBERG!!!!!!!!!!!
[crowd goes wild]

Wow - very cool. If you are still reading, email me. Link is on the blog; I would love to catch up.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter