Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm Pooped and Negligent

I have been exercising a lot lately. I wish I could do all the things in my life that I just don't have time to do. Exercise more? Blog less. If I could just figure out how to get, like, 48 hours into one day. In the meantime, I guess I will combine the two.

My week so far:
Fixed chain on bike and pumped up tires to make sure the thing still works.
Monday: Ran two miles (2o minutes,) then ran up and down a hill for fifteen minutes to overcome fear of "The Hill." Did not work. Am still frightened of the hill.
Tuesday: X Train - Swam .5 miles = 19 minutes, 18 seconds.
Biked 13 miles (stationary) = 36.03. Also ran 11:54 mile to see what legs felt like. Answer: Jelly.
Wednesday: Ran 3.91 miles in 45 mins = 11 min 31 sec pace.
Thursday: Swam 1 mile. (Timed second .5 mile at 19:26:29)
Tomorrow: Off
Saturday: 6 miles, plus Lisa's move, minus kids, then drive to lake.

Tonight - Helping Leelee pack for the big move this weekend. There better be pizza.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger StephB said...

Way to go Anne! You kick ass!

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Nat said...

That? That is an awesome week. You can totally do this.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

You guys are completely full of shit. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter