Saturday, August 18, 2007

New

Check it. Lisa gots her a new pup. Introducing, Emily the Dog:


I gots me a new chair:
And here are a couple pictures to show off my favorite part - The reversible throw pillow. I love how it looks all folky. My friend Nat once told me that girls are either florals or stripes, and she is a stripe. I think, though, that some of us can be in between the two, or waver back and forth between the two, and that's what i love about the pillow. It goes both ways.
Floral:
Striped:

Aw, yeah.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the chair! Pillow is good too. I especially like the pic of the doggie! Her's bad!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Nat said...

LOL it was in regards to wedding dresses and I said girls were either flower or a bow when it came to accutrements-- and in that case I was flowers but when it come to flowers or stripes I am more stripe. But yeah, cute pillow! Always toeing both sides of the line aren't ya.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

i would say that I vacillate drastically from one side of the line to the other.

I knew there was something about stripes and flowers and dresses and shit.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Dorothy Gould said...

Love a pillow that can go both ways....

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Me, too, Dorothy! Me, too. I stroke it when I walk by the chair.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter