Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day. Lake. Again.

We pretty much go to the lake every Memorial Day. Especially now that we have kids. It is free, sunny, and not home.

Todd and kids with vintage Coleco Turtle pool (mine and Leelee's as a kid). Yes, I watch too much Antiques Roadshow.
Tiller and Rollie in Pool. If I could only get both of them to look at the camera at one time, much less both to smile.
Some pastimes are classic and affordable. Like blowing bubbles, running races, and eating melon in the grass.
Tiller wearing "Grandpa's Sidekick" hat.
Hope everyone had as lovely a holiday as ours.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, I get so jealous everytime I see your pictures from the lake, it always looks so nice.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

The lake is nice. Hanging out by the water is nice. The place itself is showing some wear and tear - boathouse about to fall in, and the house is. . . "outdated" to put it kindly.

I love it.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

Oh, hey, do you have a baby yet? it is getting close, isn't it?

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say it's getting close. 9 days from today. yeah, little close. Any last minute advice?

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

9 days, huh? Well, my first kid was nine days late. Second was five days late. I would advise you to sleep tons, and go see a movie, and have a nice dinner out with your wife.

And to not get too fixated on that particular due date, because if it comes and goes, you will go C-R-A-Z-Y.

 

Post a Comment

Tell me 'bout it, Stud. . .

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter